Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Am I so dear?
Do I run rare?
And you've changed some.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
I am now caffeinated and in a good mood thanks to my friend Joshua and his hall.
(I wish people in my wing were so awake and outgoing.)
I predict this second all nighter in a row to be a success.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
I'd like to believe the best of me is
something I have yet to see....
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Still, most people are satisfied with the explanation that humans kiss because it feels good. Our lips and tongues are packed with nerve endings, which help intensify all those dizzying sensations of being in love when we press our mouths to someone else’s. Experiencing such feelings doesn’t usually make us think too hard about why we kiss – instead, it drives us to find ways to do it more often.
Interesting article. Catch the whole read here: http://www.scienceline.org/2006/10/02/ask-fiore-kiss/
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
IF SOMEONE SAYS ‘ARE YOU OKAY’ YOU SAY?
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Under the Influence
WHAT’S YOUR MOTTO?
Breakin’ At the Cracks
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
The Only Song
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
The Bird and the Worm
WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Always On My Mind
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Come On Get Higher
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Strange & Beautiful
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
The Pain of Separation
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
I Loved the Way She Said “L.A.”
WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Stay Close, Don’t Go
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Tucson on a Tuesday
Another Word for Desperate
Monday, November 16, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Friday, November 6, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
And maybe, just maybe, her heart needed to be broken. Broken and shattered and stomped into pieces. Then she could finally look down at the pieces, study each one and spend some time getting to know the person she’d become. And when she finally had all the pieces back together again, a little crooked, a little jumbled but sealed firmly with love, she’d realize she was more beautiful than ever. Because this time, she would love herself.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
- Sleeping In on a Rainy Day
- Finding Money You Didn’t Know You Had
- Making Brief Eye Contact with Someone of the Opposite Sex
- Skinny Dipping
- Making the Yellow Light
- Telling a Funny or Interesting, True Story
- Seeing a Friend Stumble Over Himself
- Hearing the Right Song at the Right Moment
- The First Sip of a Beverage When You’re Thirsty
- Catching a Glimpse of Bare Skin on the Opposite Sex
- Saying the Same Thing Simultaneously
- The Pull-Through Parking Spot
- Realizing You Have More Time to Sleep
- People Watching
- Putting On Clothes Straight from the Dryer
- A Familiar Smell
- The Feeling You Get When Your Idea Works
- Fresh, Clean Bed Sheets
- A Beautiful View
- Reminiscing About Old Times with Your Closest Friends
- Receiving an Unexpected Compliment
- Having a Good Laugh
- The Feeling After a Healthy Workout
- Receiving a Real Letter or Package via Snail Mail
- The Celebration in the Instant Something Makes Sense
- Relaxing Outdoors on a Sunny Day
- Holding Hands with Someone You Love
- Playing in the Water
- Making Someone Smile
- Finishing What You Started
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
your bruised and blackened eyes will come alive and light again